I have a Dyson Hot+Cool AM04 fan w/ remote and I’m unable to get the my BD-1000 to learn the IR codes. Ive searched on this website and google with no success on anyone even attempting to do this. I’ve tried all 6 buttons on the remote during the learning phase of the “generic remote” and nothing works.
My steps are as follows, In App:
- Select + sign to add new device
- Select Remote Control
- Select My Bridge
- Select Generic Device
- Select Continue accepting default location / name
- Select Toggle for Command
- Select Start (then Bond Bridge starts flasing)
- <Press AM04 remote On/Off toggle button>
I see other people have done some work on the remotecentral com website :
I additionally have tried to have my bond device learn my Vizio E70-E3 remote and have not had any success. Does Generic Device work with TVs? My BD-1000 does work with my Hunter fans just fine.
Bond App Version - 2.18.1
Bond Firmware Version - 2.10.8