[Request] Home Decorators (Home Depot) Fans with FCC ID: 2ABUP-FT1212R

It looks like there are a number of fans using this remote.

Example fan (the fans we have): Bayshire 52 in. LED Indoor/Outdoor Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan with Remote Control and White Color Changing Light Kit

Link: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Decorators-Collection-Bayshire-52-in-LED-Indoor-Outdoor-Brushed-Nickel-Ceiling-Fan-with-Remote-Control-and-White-Color-Changing-Light-Kit-102L52BNDDW/314467708

Supports:

• Light Power Toggle
  • Light Dim/Bright
  • Light Color Switch (3-way toggle)
  • Fan Power Toggle
  • Fan Speeds: 1-6
  • Fan Reverse Toggle

Remote Info
MODEL: FT1212R
FCC ID: 2ABUP-FT1212R
IC: 25540-FT1212R

If looks like the fan controller used in these fans is made by: Shenzhen Funpower General Technology Co., Ltd

Right now when adding this fan manually, there is no way to control brightness nor to change color. Ideally there would also be a way to turn the fan and light on/off without the toggle, and possibly set direction without toggle as well. But I realize this may not be possible.

Any chance of adding support for this fan?

If not specifically supporting this fan, any chance of adding support for the buttons that are not currently supported in the app (for example the light colors and dimming)?

I haven’t seen the Bond staff jump in this thread, but I can give a suggestion or two.

If you wanted to ADD a new device (so you don’t mess up what is working so far) and manually record the buttons that are missing, choosing “closest name” or writing down what you recorded them ‘as’, then you can go in through the API and rename the buttons.

I have Color / Light Temp Change recorded as “Summer” or “Winter” or “Low Flame”, then renamed.
Brightness Up I have recorded as “Flame Up” / Brightness Down I have recorded as “Flame Down”, then both renamed.

Experiment with manually recording those commands as a (new) Fan or Fireplace and see if that works as a stopgap until the Bond staff are able to lend more insight?