I just released the BOND Android app v1.142.1 on Beta, all Android local API beta testers should have received some release notes via Crashlytics. iOS will come early next week. Paired with this version of the app is v2.6.10-beta firmware.
If you are not signed up to beta test, but would like to be, please private message me with your email address and whether you’d like to test iOS or Android.
I’ll repeat the release notes here:
- Fix issue where sometimes device/command/signal creation would be doubled
- Fix issue where sometimes device/command/signal would be deleted, but the BOND app would report the deletion as a failure
- Fix issue where sometimes transmissions would be doubled
- Fix issue where HTTP would occasionally become locked and unresponsive
(the following are for BONDs with serial numbers starting with A or B only)
- Re-enable the config AP if not connected to the internet a minute after setup (to match behavior of newer BONDs, the intention here is to allow reconfiguring the BOND without “green” resetting it)
- Add support for hidden networks if BSSID is supplied (currently only available through the local API)