Unable to pair Proflame 2 controller

I was wondering if anyone has had luck pairing a Proflame 2 fireplace controller? I have tried pairing it, and I get the green light flash on the Bond. But when I test it, it doesn’t work.
Pressing the buttons on the actual remote cause a beep to be emitted from the fireplace. When I test the pairing, I don’t get the beep and nothing happens on the fireplace.
When I look up the FCC code to see if the device is supported by Bond, it says that it is.
IMG_3366

I, too, see the remote listed as “supported” on the Bond website - can you share the first 2 letters of your Bond Bridge?
Note: The FCC filing shows it is a 315 MHz remote.

While we wait for any other users, or the Bond staff, to chime in here on the forums, there are 2 things we can try.

1. Working directly with Bond support staff. They are the preferred method for timely feedback and assistance, since the Bond staff are only able to visit the forums here from time to time.
  2. Manual remote recording vs using the automatic database match.
    Try adding a new remote, of type Fireplace, and then once you get to the spot where you’d select your first button to press, go to Advanced Settings.
    Set Signal Type = RF, Frequency = 315, and turn OFF the “Search remote database” option. See if when you get the Bridge to blink green and test the on screen button if the fireplace beeps / responds.
    If you choose the On/Off button, does the receiver need paired to the new Bond remote as demonstrated here? Sorry, I don’t have this remote / fireplace so I’m only going to be able to get so far in brainstorming things to attempt.

Any luck with this? I have a client with a couple of these and I was hoping to be able to use Bond to integrate them.

For the Bond Bridge, it is a BD-1000, first two letters of the serial number is: ZZ
Following the directions #2 listed above, I was able to configure the On and Off functions. I did have to ‘pair’ the Bond remote with the fireplace first for the On operation, then again for the Off operation. I had no success enabling any of the flame controls. The Bond unit would flash green, like it did for the On and Off operations, but testing the learned flame up or flame down did not work. Also pressing the pair button on the fireplace didn’t do anything for the flame operations.
My fireplace does not have a fan nor light options installed so I was not able to test those.

Thanks for the reminder to try out the steps. See my reply on how successful I was.

@dacarson - did you see this recent post from a forum member who actually has had success now?

I did thank you! I was the one who posted it!

Thank you for following up!

Haha, yes, thanks @eboline (Eric)!

I was trying to make sure @dacarson (David) saw your awesome success.

Thank you all. I am excited to have the fireplace On and Off working. I am appreciative that there are discrete On and Off codes rather than a toggle, as then I don’t need to worry about the Bond having the correct state.
To fully switch over to using the Bond Bridge, I would very much like the flame controls to work.