Somfy blinds paired, up/down only tilts

Hello,
I just received my Bond Bridge and paired 2 of my Somfy blinds to it. The blinds have been paired successfully, however the up and down buttons only tilt the blinds (just one “step”), and doesn’t go all the way up/down. The “my” button works well.
My Somfy RTS remote is Telis 4 Mod/Var, with a scroll wheel. I saw a thread here with a similar issue of another user and followed the steps to set the upper and lower limits, but the problem still exists.
Any idea?

Thanks

After some reading, it sounds to me like my blinds are in EU mode, and not in the US mode, which Bond works with. However, in order to change that, I need a Telis remote, which I don’t have (I wasn’t able to do it using my Telis Modulis remote).
Any idea how to change that?
Any chance Bond can provide me with the “long press my button” command (that’s how you change the mode according to the manual)?

Thanks

We’ve got our remote expert looking into this. We first thought that you were in some sort of setup mode, but if you were, the “my” button wouldn’t work at all.

Thanks!
I’m pretty sure it’s the EU/US mode (in EU mode, short press tilts, long press of 2 seconds goes all the way up/down. In US mode it’s the opposite, and I guess that’s what you’re implementing, so my EU shade gets the up command, which is short press, and only tilts). Toggle should be by powering off the shade, then powering on and then pressing the “my” button for 5 seconds (within 30 seconds after power on). However this doesn’t work with my Telis Modulus remote, and should be done with a Telis remote, as it’s only relevant to it.

Hey, any news on that?

Hey, we think we have a solution. We are preparing a version of the firmware for you. Should have something for you to try out later today or tomorrow.

I have a version of the firmware with a first shot at an “EU mode” Somfy controller, with a holdable button. We’d like to get this in your hands to see how your experience with it will be.

If you PM me your Bond ID I can push you the firmware and generate a remote for you.

It seems like I’m not able to send PMs. Probably cause I’m a new user?

Yeah, I forgot about that. Just bumped you up, try again.

Was there any resolution to this that can be shared?

I’m also looking for blinds and would be curious to know which models are known to work well with Bond.

Here’s the current status, not quite resolved:

Our current Somfy remote only has a pair signal and three control signals: Open, Close, and “my” (a favorite position). This is the full set of signals generated by the Somfy RTS controller for window shades and other window coverings with no controllable “angle”. So for these types of devices, you should be good to go.

However, this is just a subset of the protocol used by blinds, which includes signals for “Increase the angle of the blinds”, “Decrease the angle of the blinds”, and has long-press controls.

We got @mikibe a new controller to test out assuming that just a “long press” sort of button would solve the problem, but it didn’t work at all. We now have some of these blinds set up in our lab and we’re studying them. We hope to have something out in a few weeks.