Somfy blinds paired, up/down only tilts

Thanks, Peter. Indeed we are looking to release a firmware update which “just fixes” the problem. (We will change default reps to 2 for Somfy Blinds (RMS42 template)).

Hi anything new on this matter? I have a somfy Solaris MOD/VAR slim receiver RTS apparently set to US mode. Blind will tilt when pressing up or down buttons in bond app. Any chance you can add a feature that will let us set in what mode the motor/receiver is set to?? I have the most current firmware. what is the workarround for this issue?? changing it to EU mode? that will modify the telis remote behavior.

@lrolandi please give v3.8.1-beta a try. You’ll need to enable Beta Channel under Account > Firmware Channel and then update your Bridge. We did some tweaks that should support both “EU” and “US” mode without needing to select anything on our side.

Same issue for me.

If I press Tilt Open/Close or close/open it only moves the blind a very small amount. Doesn’t seem to understand the concept of a long press. Also the my button doesn’t seem to work