Leviosa Shades Remote

Hello,

Looking to see if anyone has successfully gotten remote pairing to work with Leviosa Shades? The bond bridge says it successfully picks up the commands from my leviosa multi-channel remote but the shades don’t respond to the bond bridge commands.

Thanks!

Based on their own product I was able to find on FCC, looks like it operates at 433.92 MHz.

Was not able to find modulation / encryption details.

Do you see an FCC ID listed on the remote (commonly on back, or under battery)?

I too am trying to integrate this remote into Bond. I get some shades to work but not others. The remote model # is AC135-2. It’s from A-OK motors. the fcc id is: YC5-AC135. This is multi channel remote. It allows the control of multiple groups. I was able to learn a single channel remote but not the multichannel one.

Looks like the remote is not officially supported at this time, so I would say whatever you have working is more than what is expected currently:

I have 4 Leviosa Shades. I haven’t tried using it via Bond, but I have integrated their bridge module with Home Assistant via their HA module.

I successfully got my new bond bridge working with the Leviosa single channel remote - Model: AC114-01B, Frequency 433.92MHz. Right now I only have 2 Leviosa blinds in my office and laundry and they are both configured on the same remote.

1 Like