Zemismart shade with AC123-01D remote

Hi there,

I have the BOND Bridge (non pro), it’s working with my all my remotes except for the AC123-01D.

The bridge can receipt the signal and save it but can’t reproduce it, the shade don’t move.

The remote is the model in the link bellow:
http://alurollershutter.com/e_productshow/?33-AC123-01D-Hand-Held-RF-Transmitter-ac123-06-transmitter-manual-remote-ac123-01d-2d-06d-16d-garage-door-roller-shutters-rolling-door-garage-aluminium-remote-control-33.html

Can you please help me?

Thanks !

Looks like some other people (not using Bond Bridges) did some digging into this family of remotes.

Can you find the FCC ID on the remote, or inside the remote battery compartment?

The closest I was able to find was YC5AC123-02, but I think that’s a different remote.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

I previously saw the information you shared and I’m worry because it seems a problem.

I attached a picture of the numbers I found inside and outside the remote.

Please tell me you can help with this information!

Thanks again!

@residualimages any updates on this remote?

I just bought a bond bridge and this is literally the first remote I tried :frowning_face:

I found it on amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09YHVNW54 (listing says 433.32 but the remote has 433.92 printed on it as vinzqc images indicate):

It seems there’s a few variations using the same board, I have the same remote as vinzqc (AC123-01D, 4 buttons, 1 led), and the board of my remote also has the other 6 led pads hidden by the plastic cover, probably only used for the other -06 variant.

Edit: a bit more info, when first setting up the remote, it offers me three options:

• Allen+Roth, FCC ID 2AVVDAV136-06
  • FCC ID: YC5AC114-01 YC5-AC135-01 AC123
  • Record manually

I set up three different shade devices to test all options, but none of them work unfortunately.

@krlz - I haven’t seen any Bond staff come through and make any comments on this one.

We’d have to see if they have this on their roadmap, or if they already know it won’t be compatible. @merck ?

Hey @merck sorry for another ping, my return window is closing and I wish I could say the same about my real rf window, is this remote on the roadmap or should I just return the bond?

Any update on the original issue.

Welcome to the forums @Desertracer131.

@merck , did this family of remotes get on Bond’s roadmap to investigate?
Looks like it’s an A-OK with an FCC ID of 2AVVD-AC123 (Bond’s compatibility site doesn’t return any results for it directly).

I see A-OK shades mentioned in Bridge Pro lists of supported shades, but I cannot seem to get any variation of “a ok”, “aok”, nor “A-OK” to return results on the Supported Devices | Bond page…
EDIT: I got results when checking for “a.ok” - but none directly match up to AC123.

Not sure from what I’m seeing if this motor / remote is supported fully, and if so, via the Bridge Pro only, or also via the “normal” Bridge?

We should support “all” A-OK remotes, including AC123. Let us know if its still not working. customerservice@bondhome.io may be able to help faster.