we just deployed beta versions of both apps, that’s:
- v2.14.0-beta1 on Android, which is available in Fabric
- v2.14.0(1664) on iOS, available soon in Testflight.
If you are not a beta tester yet, join in these links:
As this release fixes some issues from
2.13.0, we are sending the same build for both stores. So these beta versions are the same as the store versions.
- Now you can upgrade v1 Bonds without Green Resetting them.
- If you have a v1 FW Bridge on your account, you can now upgrade it normally as it were a v2 FW Bridge.
- Support for offline one-click devices. (These are remotes that we find on our database, that were added as cloud devices before)
- You have to upgrade your bridge to v2.7.19, which will be released soon.
- Not all one-click devices are supported yet.
- Dimmer button fixes
- Several improvements of stability and UI
- Support for Android 10, which changes the way the app has to request to connect to a Bond Config network.
— EDIT ----
- The Beta version had a problem where the FW upgrade through the setup flow (adding a bond bridge to account) wouldn’t work
- Fix command buttons not appering on the remote screen for some recorded devices
- Hopefully, fix a problem loading the buttons’ icons