Help with Fan Remote Model: HD3 & FCC ID: 2AAZPHD3

Glad you were able to get the RF signals in the sweet spot where it was fully recognized!

As to the dimming, I think you’ll likely have to use the Bond app and/or the original remote to adjust brightness.

Many fans with light kits have a “hold to dim/brighten” method vs a specific percentage - from what I can see of the remote in that link you provided, it looks like that kind, since it similar to some fans with which I am familiar.

My Google Home app and Google (Voice) Assistant control of those are limited to on/off.

I believe the Bond staff have indicated previously that some integrations only support dimmers that have percentage control (this is an Alexa post because I’m not readily finding the Google Home equivalent post); the other challenge is even if the integration supports just sending dimming command without a percentage, it’s not very easy to say, send this dimming signal until I yell / click “stop” and have the “stop” be relayed from integration to Bond quickly enough to get you what you want in the real world.