Cannot upgrade to V2

I am trying to get the V2 setup to work, but I cannot get the firmware to upgrade. I have tried the green and rescue resets, but no help. With the V2 app, I can see the bond, but when I try to do the firmware upgrade, I get an error.

What am I missing?

We’re investigating now.

It seems the release yesterday of Android app version 2.14.0 had an issue with upgrading V1 Bonds, a fix has been deployed, can you try it out? It’s v2.14.1

I have installed the 2.14.1 version, but there is no difference. I should be able to install and then do a firmware upgrade correct? No reset? All I get is a Comm error 101.

jacob
Olibra

September 11

jbarber18:
I am trying to get the V2 setup to work, but I cannot get the firmware to upgrade. I have tried the green and rescue resets, but no help. With the V2 app, I can see the bond, but when I try to do the firmware upgrade, I get an error.

It seems the release yesterday of Android app version 2.14.0 had an issue with upgrading V1 Bonds, a fix has been deployed, can you try it out? It’s v2.14.1

Yes, try the WiFi (“green”) reset.

Ok, Green reset work and I was able to get to the latest firmware, but several of my devices do not show up on the new app. Is there a way to get them back or do I need to reprogram them?

I had to reprogram mine

I was able to get one to reprogram, however, the other will not record. I recall having trouble getting it to work originally and I believe it was pushed to me. I also having issues getting the one I did program to work with Alexa. It is found in the Alexa app, but when I try to use it, alexa doesn’t trigger any response on the bond. The remotes that carried over from before still work with Alexa.