Alpha Shades 433.92 Mhz (Australia)

Hi,

I recently purchased a battery powered Alpha motor for a roller blind and am having trouble setting it up on my Bond bridge.

Remote

Type: RF @ 433.92 MHz
Brand: Alpha
Model: RE302
FCC ID: XFCWISTAR-RE302

Bond Bridge
Model: BD-1000
Bond ID: ZZxxxxxx
Firmware: 2.15.8

When I try to add the remote as a generic device my Bond bridge appears to learn / detect the button press ok, blinking green, but I cannot control the roller blind from the bond bridge / app. If it is of any use a couple of times I did notice the frequency detected by the bridge was slightly different, i.e. 433.xx where xx may vary.

Thanks,
Simon

Same issue here. Any luck at finding a solution?

No, I plan to contact Bond support, just haven’t got around to it. Happy for you to get in touch with them if you want.

First time we’ve seen this one. Too bad it doesn’t just work with the raw-recording.

It might be Somfy RTS under-the-hood. So, try the “Somfy” option and see if that just works.

If not, it might be a different kind of rolling-code, which means we need to specifically develop for it. That would take an undefined amount of time.

@merck

Here is the remote I’m using:

It appears to advertise “The Alpha remote control system applies a 66 rolling code program with 268 million possible combinations which virtually eliminates any chance of programming duplication.”

I’m assuming that would mean it’s not compatible with Bond?

I’m assuming that would mean it’s not compatible with Bond?

Sadly, you’re right.

Eventually we may be able to add support for this, but honestly it’s not on our near-term roadmap.

We’d love to open this up and allow the community to write drivers, but we’re not there yet.

1 Like