Wink hub integration

Just wondering if you guys are working on wink hub compatibility ?

Also very interested. The Wink Users Group on Facebook is very excited about the Bond device.

Wink support is planned for mid this year, but may come earlier. Great to know there’s some interest in the Wink UG!

2 Likes

@merck It’s mid-year so can you tell us the latest info on Wink and SmartThings integration?

Any update on Wink and/or Smartthings integration. This was one of the main reasons I bought a Bond device. Would appreciate any update. It was supposed to be mid year, but its already Nov!

1 Like

+1 Would be interested in update as well.

Still waiting on this. The ifttt work around is horrible.

Any news on Wink hub integration? Mid year?

We no longer have any plans for 1st-party Wink support. However, there may be someone in the community with knowledge about the Wink API and capable of creating a community integration.

Hey @dowen - I’m not trying to stir anything up, but I am curious.

Since I don’t have a Wink hub myself and don’t know anyone personally who does, my exposure to Wink is very miniscule.

Do those hubs stop working if the company stops supporting them? As in, are they cloud based? I read an article on TheVerge saying that ‘all sorts of 3rd party devices have stopped working with the [Wink] platform’ but don’t know if it is a lot of journalistic guessing, or if there is something actually going on.

They’re on their way out of business… they haven’t paid their employees in about 2 months now :frowning: