V4.7.1-beta hotfix for BD-1000 (Bond Bridge)

We have released firmware version v4.7.1-beta for BD-1000 (Bond Bridge). This update primarily addresses an issue that causes random crashes and instability in these bridges. Users on v4 firmware are strongly advised to update to this latest version for better stability.

What’s Changed since v4.6.10

• Resolve sporadic crashes occurring on BD-1000 bridges with firmware version 4.x.
1 Like

Thanks for the update. No issues encouraged during and post update of the bond.

1 Like

We users really appreciate all your efforts.

1 Like

Hi, it’s Randy Massey checking in…

I have a quick question, I have a BD – 1000… It has had the 4.7.1 beta firmware since that was released not quite a couple of weeks ago now…

I noticed today, but I’m not sure when it appeared initially, as I have not been in the app for several days… But the app is showing an update backwards to 4.6.10 beta…

I did not see that initially as I recall, after originally updating to 4.7.1… I did some quick searching in the forums as well as generically online and I couldn’t find anything there or in my emails about a back-step…

I am curious if this is erroneous that it’s showing the prior version as new to download… Or if there has actually been a back-step?

I have will attach screenshot as well for reference.

Thanks

Randy

2 Likes

Good catch, @RMM. We (ok I’ll take the blame) deployed the wrong version. v4.7.1.1 available now, which is our release candidate. Should have it out to stable for Wednesday…

3 Likes

That worked & the subsequent one went in too.

I still see more of the errors during updates, tho it actually goes thru fine. I know you said a while back that was known.

Just wanted to update that I do still see that error with almost all of the subsequent updates.

My best

Randy