Hubitat integration

Yup. I am using it. Just pointing out that if Bond is supporting ST, there is no reason to it be supporting HE at the same time. It is a simple refactor process only.

Bit while on the subject, does Bond have support for SSDP?

No SSDP support at this time, only mDNS.

@apwelsh while that might be true, it’s not the best course of action. HE supports many features ST doesn’t… that’s why it made sense to write it from scratch. HE is fully local, no need to have a cloud go-between. Porting the ST integration would result in a slower integration.

I use you driver. But having something officially supported by either HE or Bond is desirable. I mean you did great work on it, but I am not addressing you or you driving, I am addressing Bond for their focus on ST but not also He when it is such an easy goal. Heck, you did it…

I have 2 minka aire fans that use the bond app, I do not have a bond hub. I’m trying to set up the bond integration, I used the fan ip address but that doesn’t seem to be working. Any ideas or direction?

Are you getting an error? Anything in the Hubitat logs?

On the website, the Bond Bridge doesn’t list Hubitat under “Integrations”, but the Bond Bridge Pro does. It looks like the Pro isn’t available yet, so I assume the Pro version isn’t required for Hubitat…? When will the Pro version be available? How much will it be (and is pre-order price lower)?

1 Like

I’ll let others provide the official response, but I have been able to use the community developed Hubitat integration with the regular version of the bridge.

3 Likes

I’m the author of this integration. It absolutely works with the non-pro hub.

3 Likes