Help with programming Rollease Acmeda DRAPES

Hello all, hoping someone can help me with a frustrating problem. I have some Rollease Acmeda drapes that I cannot get added to the Bond bridge. When I press P2 twice, the drapes beep twice (once each press), but then when I press the sync button in the app, I get nothing.

Here is the manual for the drapes motor:

Here is the info on my remote:

MT02-0101-072002
Automate | TSS 15CH ARC Remote
FCC 2AGGZMT0201012
IC 21769-MT0201012

I have this same remote model for each of the blinds around my house, and the blinds remotes program fine.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Is there any difference in the pairing procedure for the drapes vs blinds?

I don’t think so actually. Section 5.2 of the manual says you press P2 on the source remote twice, and then P2 on the new remote. I think that is the same process as for the blinds.

Anyone have any other thoughts on this?

How about try to group a working (w/ bond) and not working (w/ bond) on a remote and pair the new quasi drape via remote to bond just to test if that can work.

Thanks, could you elaborate on what you are suggesting? I don’t follow.

The basic idea is to have multiple equivalent devices be controlled simultaneously from 1 remote by setting the devices up on the same channel. This has the benefit to reduce virtually the # of devices seen by Bond and reduces the communication traffic while it becomes much more pleasing to see in a large room with multiple equivalent devices to be operated completely simultaneous.
Once you have accomplished step 1 you use the remote to learn Bond the respective commands which is now a much simpler process since you only deal with 1 set of learning steps and verification. I used the concept on outside blinds mounted high up so the accessibility constraint made it obvious for me to try this process.