Can I get Bond to learn my gate remote?

My gate remote uses a frequency of 330.9. I discovered this when I was programming it on my Broadlink. However, I got Bond today and it cannot learn the remote. If I try to manually set the frequency on the Bond app, there are pockets of frequencies missing and one pocket is 321-336.

Any idea if its possible to “enable” this range and get Bond to learn my remote?

The Bond Bridge respects the FCC Part 15 restricted bands, which includes 330.9 MHz. Note that there are very good reasons for these restrictions, such as protecting search & rescue and satcom operations from interference. There is no way to “unlock” support for these frequencies.

I get that is what is in the US but in my part of the world- that’s the frequency range used across many gates. And I also understand that Bond is selling in the US- thought I’d take a chance and see if it could work for me.

Can I also suggest clearly highlighting in the specs sheets that certain blankets of frequencies are not available for utilization? The current spec sheet, based on which I purchased Bond, says it works between 300-450 but that’s not true as highlighted above.

Thanks for the feedback, we will improve the spec sheet to be unambiguous. This has not been an issue in our main regions (USA and Australia) because products in these regions are not marketed on the FCC restricted frequencies.

I completely understand, but over-enthusiastic users like me living in other parts of the world will have a bit more clarity.