We’ve just pushed out firmware for Bond Bridge units with serial numbers starting in
ZZ (and now
B, too). This is a bugfix release of interest to a handful of users.
A big thanks to the users with older Somfy shades who helped in debugging the Somfy support fix! – Note that you do not need to re-setup your Somfy shades to get the fix, just upgrade the firmware.
The upgrade is available through the official app on the App Store & Play Store.
Date : Tue Oct 8 15:52:15 EDT 2019
- Add offline support for RCF132 and RCF119v2 remotes (#625)
This includes the following models / FCC IDs:
- Somfy Shades: fix for some older shades not opening/closing fully (#629)
- Remotes: fixes for A3 double dimmer, RCF84, RCF118, RCF132, and RCF119v2 remotes (#628) (#626) (#619)
- Fix for trust_state button (#627)
- updated WiFi driver with better support for Mesh networks including Google Wifi [zermatt only]