Today we’ve made BETA firmware available for Bond Bridge (all serials).
Like the last beta, the big news is the Schedules support. But we’ve also snuck in a “Usage History” feature so you can see when and why your devices change state. More about that in the v2.26 app beta release notes. (EDIT: You’ll need v2.26.1 app for this feature.)
- Support scheduled events
- Support Usage History (requires v2.26+ app version, available in Beta but not yet App Stores)
- Fix IncreaseSpeed action’s interaction with SetSpeed. Previously, IncreaseSpeed had strange interactions with SetSpeed, and trying to increase speed by more than 1 speed at a time caused an increase of only one speed. This should be resolved now.
- Add a bunch of local remotes:
- RFP15: FCC ID VA8LB020
- RCF240: Prominence 2AQZU-18007
- RCF165: Hampton Bay “Premier” FCC ID F08UC7091T
- RCF188: FCC ID A25-43
- RCF239: Yosemite Remote Control
- Fix bug in database that caused occasional data loss, including Somfy shades that stop working
- Reduce default reps for A1/A1a remotes to avoid going into dimming mode when toggling lights for a handful of ceiling fans in this family.
- Improve WiFi compatibility (ESP-IDF upgrade to v3.3.2)