Bridge firmware v2.12.2 beta release

Hey all, it’s been a while, but I’ve got a new firmware version for you. The most notable change is a brand-new feature: scheduled events. If you have a chance to try it out, we’d love your feedback this one.

Below are the full notes

v2.12.2

Changes since v2.10.21

• Add support for scheduled events
  • Add a bunch of local remotes
  • Fix IncreaseSpeed action’s interaction with SetSpeed. Previously, IncreaseSpeed had strange interactions with SetSpeed, and trying to increase speed by more than 1 speed at a time caused an increase of only one speed. This should be resolved now.
  • Allow use of CORS. The intention here is to enable members of the community to build web applications that can interact with the Bond.

(Zermatt only)

• Improve WiFi compatibility

(Snowbird only)

• Fix issue where “C” family remotes would sometimes not transmit
1 Like

how can i update to the beta vercion?
also i would like to request some add on

Beta schedules only honoring the first entry in a list of scheduled actions:

Firmware: v2.13.3-beta
App: Android (Samsung S8) 2.24.0

Hub is connected to ‘GuestIsolated’ WiFi with internet access only,
phone+app connected to ‘HomeTrusted’ Wifi with full ‘inside’ and internet access.

Ceiling fan codes are working, however only the first action is honored every day:

4am -> turn off, every day [ enabled ]
10am -> set speed1, every day [ enabled ]
2pm -> set speed2, every day [ enabled ]
9pm -> set speed1, every day [ enabled ]

Also, the term should be “every day” = (adverb) when, not “everyday” = (adjective) commonplace :smiley:

Let me know if you need any more info to help with debugging scheduled actions.

Thanks!

I am unable to update my firmware, it gets to 10% and I then receive a communication’s error. I am using BOND Beta and IOS 14/3 Beta. I have unplugged and re-plugged all of my 3 ZZ Bond units.

:man_facepalming:

I had been trying to reproduce this for a while, but I finally figured it out. I released v2.14.3 today with a fix. When you get a chance, could you try it out?

1 Like