Hey all, it’s been a while, but I’ve got a new firmware version for you. The most notable change is a brand-new feature: scheduled events. If you have a chance to try it out, we’d love your feedback this one.
Below are the full notes
- Add support for scheduled events
- Add a bunch of local remotes
- Fix IncreaseSpeed action’s interaction with SetSpeed. Previously, IncreaseSpeed had strange interactions with SetSpeed, and trying to increase speed by more than 1 speed at a time caused an increase of only one speed. This should be resolved now.
- Allow use of CORS. The intention here is to enable members of the community to build web applications that can interact with the Bond.
- Improve WiFi compatibility
- Fix issue where “C” family remotes would sometimes not transmit