Bond Bridge with unknown roller blinds

Welcome to the community!

Looks like that’s a Rewi Window Fashions branded remote.

Looking at their site under motorization, they refer to ARC motors, which is a Rollease (?) proprietary protocol.

That, combined with some screenshot zooming and guessing, leads me to think your remote has FCC ID of 2A7KZ-15202528.
There’s a manual there from some rebadged manufacturer sharing the same FCC ID, though I think it’s a pretty rough one.
Might have better luck with seeing what you need to do for Pairing Mode, etc from Rollease documentation directly.

Now, I’ve seen others on the forum use the Bridge (as long as it’s one of the 2nd generation ones, the only ones being sold for several years now) and the Bridge Pro with Rollease motors, but I don’t have any of my own to say exactly what the steps are.

Should have the best luck by following the Shades setup and selecting Rollease ARC in the Bond app, as well as using the directions above to reference which buttons to press on the original remote and/or blind motors at any necessary points in time.
(Did you catch the other video by that same company as you linked, about adding a remote?)

If you have trouble, during normal business hours the Chat option (under Help) in the Bond app can often get you to an official support person, or you could submit a ticket to the staff via customerservice@olibra.io.

1 Like