Applies to Bridges with serial numbers starting
This is a beta release candidate for our first stable release of Bridge firmware since August. Estimated release date to stable October 31st. Beta available now.
- performance improvements for large systems
- Sidekick Scene Keypad support
- Gaposa and PowerShade technologies
- support several new ceiling fans as sold at Lowes
- Add support for PowerShade RF technology
- Improved support for Dendo/BTX (RMS115)
- PowerShades, Turnils AMP, and other Dooya FSK technologies now move synchronously when controlled in a Bond Group
- Nice Green now supports slider (
SetPositionModeaction for automatically configure motor for slider)
- Gaposa motors in a group now move synchronously on Bond Bridge Pro
- Send signals in alphabetical order by device name. This results in more of a stair-effect than a popcorn-effect when operating shade groups that don’t support aggregation, or using third-party grouping such as via Alexa or Google Home.
- Add support for a new Lowes’ ceiling fan (RMS263) with FCC IDs A25-FA0138 or 2AQZU-18018.
- Support new Lowes’ Henderson fan FCCID 2ABUP-FT0317A (RCF265).
- Add speed control to one ceiling fan (RCF119).
- Fix issue where firmware upgrade may get stuck at 89%.
- Bridge now executes actions faster (via pre-compilation of lua bytecode)
- Hack to only enable BondSync when a Sidekick is added ( known issue with Sidekick and large groups)
- Fix BHK breaking on non-semantic FW versions.
- Fix issue where Bond may hang after factory reset, requiring a manual power cycle.
- suppress devices_x_state up messages during Group action
WARNING: Known issue: This means that Alexa and Google Home do not get device PSUs when Bond Groups are operated.
- Fixing problem where large systems on recent firmware could have some devices not move when operating a group.
- AWS keep alive interval to 90 sec, fixing issue where Bridge would reboot when operating large group
sidekicks/API for Scene Keypad. Currently does not reflect Sidekicks linked to shade devices.
- Add support for GFSK and FSK scans.