Savant integration

Anyone working on Savant driver?
We are using it with RTI and it’s amazing

1 Like

Hey Pablo,

I don’t know of anyone working on a Savant profile, however that would be interesting.

Perhaps you can check/ask on the Savant Community? https://community.savant.com/

-Merck

Already check. No one yet

Don’t know where you are looking!

There already is an official Bond driver included with Savant.

Quick check and it shows up immediately

1 Like

Thanks. I was looking in the profile section of the dealer website. But obviously I did it wrong. Thanks again

Were you able to get this working?
Is the Bond Device ID the Address(1) Parameter? I tried this and can’t seem to get it to work.
For fans I have ‘1’ in Address(2) per the profile note (this is the only note in the profile, no other notes/instructions included)

Hello,

I have a similar problem trying to get the Bond profile for Savant to work. Anyone was able to get it working? Any pointers?

Thanks in advance

For issues with this integration, please open a Support Ticket with Savant. (This is their integration.)

Just looking to see if anyone has a functional Savant profile to integrate Fans, Lighting, Fireplaces, and Shades?

Welcome, Dustin! I moved your post to this thread. Apparently there is some official support from Savant. For details please contact Savant as per their request.