My Bond devices (two ceiling fans) work fine with the Bond App. For a few years now they’ve also been working fine with Google Home. Suddenly they have stopped working. The devices appear in the correct rooms in my Google Home app. But when I go to the devices (light or fan) it says that the devices are offline. When I try asking my Google Home to “turn on the light” I can see the commands for the light appear very briefly on the Home screen, before being covered up with the message that the light is not available, and that I might want to try setting it up again.
- I have upgraded Bond to the 2.15 firmware
- I have unlinked and relinked the Bond account in Google Home three times
- I have manually removed the devices from Bond and re-added them
- The devices work fine in the Bond app
- The same thing is true for both devices
- This only started happening yesterday
Any ideas as to what I should do? Thank you!