Bond API Control Issue

So, I’m sending commands like this (w/ proper CR, hopefully)-

PUT /v2/devices//actions/SetSpeed HTTP/1.1Host: 192.168.1.110User-Agent: curl/7.54.0Accept: */*BOND-Token: /Content-Length: 15Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded{“argument”: 3}

and I’m seeing changes on the Bond App (status updates to 3), however the fan does not move. If i push the speed 3 button on the App, the fan does go to speed three.

My javascript looks something like this-

‘PUT /v2/devices/’+g_deviceid+’/actions/SetSpeed HTTP/1.1\r\nHost: ‘+g_host+’\r\nUser-Agent: curl/7.54.0\r\nAccept: /\r\nBOND-Token: ‘+g_bondtoken+’\r\nContent-Length: 15\r\nContent-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n\r\n{“argument”: ‘+speed+’}\r\n’

I have had this working (both app changes status and fan) but I’m totally stumped what (if anything) I’ve changed. I did update the firmware on the bond to the latest/greatest (2.10.8).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I’m sure its something stupid!

Hmm… I don’t think anything around that part of the API was changed recently! So if you had it working before, that’s really interesting. Does the light on the Bond blink?

I think something is broken on my end, i’ll do a bit more digging and see if I can get something repeatable…