Trying to setup and use Bond in the UK

I am from the UK and have the bond device but unable to get it setup. The new Bond Home app is not available in the UK iOS or Play store. The original app is available but can no longer setup new accounts.

Is there a way to setup a new account or get the new app on a UK device?
Is there any plans to make the apps available in the UK?

Once setup and the devices are paired the app will not be used as the bond will be controlled with a Control4 system.

Thanks

I don’t know what the official Bond team answer will be, but do you have any success installing the new app when trying to sign up via iOS or Android beta methods?

I have downloaded TestFlight but how do I get an invitation code to access bond?

@jacob - it’s been so long since I “signed up”. Do you have to send an invite via email?

We do not currently sell into the UK. We are in North America and Australia.

We do have plans to support UK (and EU) soon, within about 60 days, at which time we would enable distribution of the app on UK/EU app stores.

I know that things take longer than planned right now with what is going on in the world but do you have an update on when the app will launch in the UK as the 60 days has past.

Registered on this forum to ask this exact question.

I use Bond in the UK with the old app which is ‘fine’. I originally got it so I could use my ceiling fans with alexa, but the alexa skill wasnt available in the UK. The alexa skill IS now available in the UK so obviously you guys are working on international stuff but the new Bond app isnt in the UK google play store so you cant actually add your devices through to the alexa skill.

Any news or progress on this would be hugely appreciated as trying to use sonoff rf bridges sucks.

Any news on UK set up & support?
It’s now March 2021 and still nothing for UK users.