I think the situation I’m going to mention and the problem I already posted here (Hubitat, Bond and Hunter Fan problem) are related and I hope you can help me out.
I have 3 Hunter Fans (https://www.hunterfan.com/products/ceiling-fans-symphony-with-led-light-54-inch-fam720), when added them to bond I used the IN2TX45 option, here are the screenshots from the app and the remote control.
I connected the Bond to Smartthings following Chris’s post from here (https://community.smartthings.com/t/smartthings-bond-support/165134/39) and I have it imported on Smartthings, here is how it looks:
What works OK:
- All options from the Bond App (lights On/Off, fan On/Off, fan speed and winter/summer switch). The fan’s manual shows the fan has 4 speeds and looks like the fan cycle them every time I push the speed-up or speed-down.
- When the fan is in “off” or “low” the light and the winter/summer switches work OK from the Smartthing’s app.
What doesn’t work:
- Smartthings app doesn’t show 4 speeds, only shows 3: low, medium and high
- On the Smartthings App I can change the fan speed to “low” but if i select “medium” automatically changes to “high”
- Once is on “high” on the Smartthing, I lose all control of everything on both Bond and Smartthings apps and I have to rely on the fan’s remote control.
Any idea what could it be?
Thanks a lot,