Chowmain - Bond Bridge controls Somfy Shades, RF Ceiling Fans, Fireplaces and more!
Chowmain is proud to release the Bond Bridge driver for URC Total Control. This revolutionary product can control over 700 RF devices including Somfy RTS Blinds, virtually all remote controlled ceiling fans, fireplaces and more!
Integrating Somfy RTS shades into URC has never been so affordable and easy. Since it is wifi based you can place the Bond Bridge device anywhere meaning better coverage (unlike the Somfy RTS transmitter or URTS transmitters which require cabling) and you can use the Bond app to pair with the Somfy RTS shades.
If for some reason the product you are integrating is not in the database fear not as you can learn the RF codes yourself!
The product is easily accessible and can be purchased through a wide range of retailers including Amazon and Home Depot for a MSRP price of $99.99 USD .
- Supports IR / RF based fans (including built in lights) for Fan On/Off, Fan speeds and Light On/Off functionality
- Supports IR / RF based fireplaces with Flame up action, Flame down action, Flame levels action, Fan speeds action and Power On/Off functionality
- Supports Blinds (including Somfy) for Open, Close and Stop functionality
Why is this product exciting?
- This product provides the easiest and cheapest way of integrating Somfy RTS shades into URC Total Control! Since it is wifi based you can place the Bond Bridge device anywhere meaning better coverage (unlike the Somfy RTS transmitter or URTS transmitters which require cabling).
- The product is extremely inexpensive with MSRP pricing at $99.99. Though some retailers have them on sale for $69.99 at the moment.
- This product can control over 700 devices including virtaully all remote controlled ceiling fans, fireplaces, shades and more!
- You can learn in your own RF codes using the Bond app for devices that are not in the database!
- The database is always growing!
What products does it support?
Bond supports over 700 RF devices. You can contact Bond to verify if your device is compatible with your product. Just provide them with the FCC code on the back of the remote and includ make and manufacturer details.
BOND Home connects your existing remote controlled ceiling fans and more to your smart home. Works with smart phone, Amazon Echo, or Google Home.
My fan has multiple fan speeds will this work with the driver?
The driver will send discrete fan speed codes if available.
My fireplace has multiple controls. Does this driver support the functionality?
We have created custom experience buttons to provide detailed control over fireplaces including power on/off, flame level, fan speed, flame up, flame down functionality.
Does this driver provide feedback?
This driver provides pseudo feedback by obtaining the state data from Bond Bridge. Bond Bridge keeps track of the last code sent and assumes that the device is currently in that mode. We utilise this data for feedback.
Where can i purchase this hardware?
The product is easily accessible and can be purchased through the following retailers
How do I find out more information about the driver?
Please see the links below for more information about the driver.
How do I buy the driver?
This driver can be purchased from our distributor driverCentral.
Who do i contact for technical support?
We have two support desks. One in Australia and one in the US. Click on the link below for details.
Do you provide trial licences?
All Chowmain drivers for URC come with a 7 day trial.