Is 2-way Communication Possible?

I think your ask is more “is there a way to let Bond Bridge know when a physical switch has been flipped” - whenever your wife does the physical switch, Bond and Homeseer both are clueless about this change.

There are options, but none of the ones I know are free, or particularly easy.

Can you hardwire the fan to always be on, and use an RF / Insteon / WiFi enabled switch with some custom integrations to mimic switching on the load and send the Power On via Bond API?
Yes - though my example is not Homeseer based.

You can also switch out the existing fan remote and in-cowl receiver with a Smart by Bond (SBB) kit, and try very hard to get your wife to use that remote instead (mount it right beside the wall switch maybe). This only works for basic / AC motor fans, but the remote knows what state it was in last and the in-cowl receiver works well-ish with the API / integrations mixing and matching with physical remote controls.

Could you get even crazier and have some sort of sensor that detects whether the fan blades are moving and/or the switch is moved into the On or Off position and then PATCH the state belief of Bond to match (assuming a single switch controls it)?
Maybe. But if power is cut off at a wall switch to the fan, no integration is going to give you control over a ‘dumb’ switch, even if you can update the integrations to say “I can’t turn on because my physical power switch is off”.

(Not trying to come across harshly, it’s exactly this kind of thing that drives me and friends / family crazy with integrations - even if Bond does help overall)